Usenet Articles and Other Information
The following is a collection of "random junk of dubious value" (articles)
Michael Kaplan has posted to
Please note that information found in Usenet is only as good as the person who
posted it. Use caution when employing any tips, suggestions or recommendations
posted (by anyone other than Michael Kaplan). ;-)
- #1: Split, Filter, Replace, Join, InStrRev in Access 2000
- #2: Creating a "prevent deletes" replica in Jet 4.0
- #3: Inside the replication 'MSysConflicts' table in Jet 4.0
- #4: The real deal on the /Decompile switch
- #5: Jet 4.0 Replication
- #6: Using "replica farms" in Jet for indirect/direct replication
- #7: About indirect dropbox paths...
- #8: About replica intelligence...
- #9: Clarifying why you cannot illegally move/copy replicas
- #10: Data errors, and converting Jet 3.5 replicas to Jet 4.0
- #11: Replication and GUIDs, the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- #12: You can't mix Jet 3.5 and Jet 4.0 when it comes to replication
- #13: Replication Performance (Or Why it does not always pay to be a 'good sharer')
- #14: The Care and Feeding of "Empty Full Replicas"
- #15: The formatted MsgBox in Access 2000
- #16: Handling the "No Suitable Synchronizer" error in Indirect/Internet synchronization
- #17: Can you rely on system tables? How about DAO?
- #18: Avoiding the default system.mdw loss when re-registering Access 97
- #19: Access 2000/Access 97 Coexistence FEPs (Frequently Experienced Problems)
- #20: Getting the Office 97 Developer Editions Tools now that Office 2000 is out
- #21: "No common point to synchronize replicas after the year 2000" FIX
- #22: Form Recordsets vs. Form RecordsetClones in Access 2000
- #23: Another change in Access 2000: Jet Compact vs. Access Compact Updated 28 December 2002
- #24: A bug with the new oleaut32.dll calendar support and VB, VBA, and VBScript
- #25: What does DAO have that ADO/ADOx/JRO do not have (and might never have!)
- #26: How to guarantee that references will work in your applications
- #27: Sometimes it doesn't pay to be anonymous!
- #28: Access/Jet Compact and NT File Permissions!
- #29: Are my replication methods the best?
- #30: Do you leave a tip when the service [pack] is lousy?
- #31: If you are using MFC 6.0 or 7.0 and you want to use MSLU...
- #32: An MSLU Sample!
- #33: Using MSLU with ATL/WTL
- #34: How to build the 6.0 MFC and the CRT DLLs with MSLU
- #35: MSLU reported bugs and issues
- #36: How to build the 7.0 MFC and the CRT DLLs with MSLU
- #37: Registering DLLs that have integrated MSLU
- #38: How to build the 7.1 MFC and the CRT DLLs with MSLU
Problems with this site? Please contact the
with your comments, questions, or suggestions.